B&B: Secret of the Stole

For English, scroll down Ik heb het al eerder over The Secret of the Stole ii gehad. Ik ben nog steeds overtuigd om mee te doen, ook al heb...

For English, scroll down

Ik heb het al eerder over The Secret of the Stole ii gehad. Ik ben nog steeds overtuigd om mee te doen, ook al heb ik een aantal problemen met accounts en paswoorden gehad. Nu ze opgelost zijn ben ik er meer dan klaar voor. Mijn plannen om tussen kerst en nieuw het proeflapje te breien zijn in het water gevallen, net als het idee om de wol te kopen. Nieuwe afspraak nu vrijdag. Ik heb al foto's gezien van meer ijverige breiers en het kriebelt nu nog meer. Ik hoop volgende week mijn top af te hebben en dan ben ik één en al secret of the stole. Vanaf 18 januari start de knitalong, participeren kan tot de 17de dacht ik en tegen pasen zou ik mijn sjaal kunnen demonstreren.



I already mentioned The Secret of the Stole ii earlier and I'm still convinced to participate. Though I first had to solve some problems with accounts and passwords, I'm eager to start. My earlier plans to knit the swatch between the holidays didn't come through, neither did the plan to buy yarn. New appointment on Friday. I already have seen photos of the more zealous knitters and now I'm really eager to start. I hope to finish my top next week (after the knitting lesson where our teacher has promised to show how to properly sew the patches for our cushion) and then I'll be all Secret of the stole (apart from the obligatory sweater for knitting classes of course). The knit along starts on the 18th of January, you can still join (untill the 17th I think). And by Easter I will be able to demonstrate my stole...

You Might Also Like

0 reacties